top of page
Folding Bracket Installation Instructions
Before you open the package and commence the installation process, please note the following cautionary advice;
- The package contains small parts and moving parts so it is best to keep the contents out of reach of children.
- Keep hands and fingers clear when opening and closing the brackets.
- Wear suitable personal protective equipment when installing the products.
- Always, always... it cannot be stressed enough... check for the presence of hidden or buried services within the fixing backgrounds before commencing the installation.
- Refer to tool and equipment makers recommended safety requirements for usage in conjunction with the assembly and installation of this product.
There are two parts to the installation process, first you will need to install the Trip Mechanism into the Top Channel. The second part is the main installation procedure. The method shown here coincides with the installation video HERE and HERE
There are alternative methods of installation, one of which can be found HERE (Link coming soon)
The slider below should help with the installation, but, if you have any problems please let us know on email@example.com and we will be delighted to help.
bottom of page